Our skilled team of training and learning consultants have helped organizations navigate the maze of challenges often associated with learning initiatives.
Our learning and training consultants assist organizations in understanding and identifying:
- The role of training as it relates to your company’s overall business objectives
- Number of students to be trained – in which geographic areas, and over what period of time
- Centralized or localized training needs
- Appropriate learning modalities and the best application of each
- Courseware that best suits your needs, including the need for content development or customization
- Your resource gaps – instructors, computers, classrooms, etc.
- Instructor skill sets required for training
- Roles and responsibilities, including scope, objectives, budget and timeline, etc.
- Identifying the problem that learning is meant to solve
- Developing a plan for solving the problem — including devising a learning solution based on resources, budget and a host of other variables
- Implementing the plan — activities may include instructional design, course development training activities, and establishing methods for assessing learning activities.
- Evaluating the plan activities — including measuring program success through assessments, evaluations or other methods, as well as making changes to the process and materials based on feedback
- Project close-out – including providing reporting, transitioning the program into maintenance mode, and closing out the project
For Consulting Inquiries, Contact us via the web or Call (202) 505-1051.